Sunday, January 11, 2009

Random, Really Random

I drove to a garage in the middle of the hood. There was moonlight streaming through the cracks in the door and through the small windows. I can barely see his face, easily 10 years older than me but very good looking. Short hair (maybe bald), big bright eyes trimmed full beard.

We don’t really talk, we know the deal, we kiss. We kiss hard like we were two long lost lovers reunited. I pull up his t-shirt. Caress his stomach and chest. He is furry but not to where it gets in the way. I go down and pull out his dick, it’s rock hard and I can feel the veins. Perfect size for sucking not too long and thick but enough to have fun with. I go down, as best I can, I have a small mouth. And grab his tight perky ass while I work. I loved the feel of his ass, it was hairy on the outside but smooth where you need it to be. Like a good pussy, (oh c’mon somebody else out there has to like pussy as much as I do, don’t worry it wont be a big part of my posts.)

I turned him around and dove my face between his cheeks. I love to hear a guy moan when I’m getting my eat on. He swerved his hips back and forth while I soaked his hole. It’s hot when a thuggish dude loses control and embraces the freak. He was close, I could feel it. He turned back around and I swallowed his throbbing dick again. He was moaning hard now. He pulled out and started pumping away and just gushed one of the biggest loads I had ever seen. I still don’t know how I didn’t get drenched. (I’m glad I didn’t because how do you explain all those cum stains to your mom?)

I didn’t bust a nut that night, but I didn’t really need to, It was just that hot. And random, really random.


Courtesy: XTube

Oh yeah, I really haven’t given a BJ like that since then, I have become a little selfish.

2 comments:

  1. Now this story is hottttt. I have to go change my pants now.

    ReplyDelete