Saturday, January 24, 2009

Prose: Digital Getdown

“cam”

I think it’s kind of cheesy. For me personally anyway. I can’t take it seriously. So it’s always a little awkward when guys want me to use mine. They ask, I tell them I have a camera. And then they want me to turn it on and I typically say no. For the above stated reason.

If I like the guy, my inner people pleaser gives in and I will do a “show” for him. But afterward I have to watch a flick or something so that I can get off. It helps with the awkwardness.

Today one of my best friends was on cam today. I could tell he was feeling a little down. So I played around with him to lift his mood.

I like being able to make people happy.

Hopefully this picture will do it for you. It sure did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment