Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Latenight Thoughts

So it's only about 11pm when I am writing this. But for me that's late.
I don't even know if I will be able to see the new year, I get sleepy. And I have to work on the morning. So I took a few sleeping pills hoping they will knock me down pretty soon.

Anyway my point is I want this place to be a way for big men of color to connect. I don't really see many online venues for that. (Unless I am missing some great connections that you need to tell me about.)

I think the big fellas need love so I am giving it to us.Which reminds me of my first time with a guy. He was a pretty hot bear himself. But I will save that for another day.

Anyway, be safe, and if you can't be safe be discrete.


No comments:

Post a Comment